Isabella Aesthetics **Signature Korean Stem Cells Skin Booster 1.5 hrs
Isabella Aesthetics (1 outlet)
PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL SERVICE MAY VARY.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
ABOUT THE SERVICE
The Korean Stem Cells Skin Booster is Isabella Aesthetics’ one and only Award Winning signature skin booster treatment that contains Multi-Vitamins, Salmon Egg Extracts, Epidermal Growth Factor (its discovery won a Nobel Prize for simulating cell growth), as well as whitening and hydrating ingredients. This treatment promotes skin regeneration, fights signs of anti-ageing, acts as a skin barrier, repairs damaged cells, smoothens and brightens skin and instills multi vitamins which will improve your skin quality over time.
8 Main Ingredients in Isabella Aesthetic’s Signature Korean Stem Cells Skin Booster #
- Multi Vitamin: It contains Vitamin A, C, E, D and it helps in overall skin improvement.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract: Contains active whitening ingredient, it makes skin smooth and has strong whitening effect.
- Hyaluronic Acid: As it is existing in between elastic fiber and Collarenous fiber, it moisturizes skins through strong water-binding.
- Acethyl Hexapeptide-8: As it is naturally created non-stimulated and non-toxic component in skins, it is highly stable and helps to prevent aging and development of wrinkles.
- Multi-Growth Factor: As it is combined ingredients with EGF which wins a Nobel prize and FGF which is a derma growth factor, it is indispensable component to prevent aging skin.
- Salmon Egg Extract: It is rich in Vitamin E, helps to prevent oxidation of fatty acid through anti-oxidation, the main feature of Vitamin E.
- Thioctic Acid: This is a form of Vitamin L which is well known for its strong anti-oxidation effect and promotes elastin and collagen in skins.
- Glutathione: It has anti-oxidation effect by removing active oxygen which naturally generates in our body.
What is Skin Booster? *
Skin Boosters involves micro-injections of dermal fillers into the epidermis layer of your skin to hydrate, whiten, instil Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF) and multi vitamins to improve skin quality. It can be injected over large treatment areas of the face, neck and hands to increase the skin’s hydration.
Does it hurt? *
Numbing cream is usually applied on the skin for 20 to 30 minutes. Hence, it is a relatively painless treatment.
How long is the downtime? *
Downtime varies for individuals but usually, the small red bumps will only last for around 1 to 2 days.
- This voucher can be redeemed from today to 19 Mar 2021 (60 days validity)
- Limit 1 voucher per person.
- Limited to first-time customers of Isabella Aesthetics and customers who have not visited in the past 12 months.
- For male and female customers aged 21 and above only.
- Valid for Singaporeans, PRs, EP, and SP holders only.
- Present NRIC / valid Work Pass at outlet for verification.
- Not valid for existing package holders.
- Not valid with other offers / promotions / discounts.
- Voucher cancellation is only allowed within the first seven days from purchase date. You may read our FAQ to understand the cancellation process and other matters.
HOW TO REDEEM
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase Your Voucher
Receive a confirmation email from us upon payment. Do not share the voucher code (in the confirmation email) with merchant before appointment.
2. Make An Appointment
Call or email the beauty service at the intended outlet to book your preferred time slot.
3. Present Confirmation Email
No printing is required. Upon arrival for appointment, kindly present the confirmation email to merchant for scanning of QR Code or quote the voucher code.
4. Redemption Is Completed
Enjoy your relaxing session!