Chiropractic Adjustment + Spinal Consultation 30 mins
Infinity Chiropractic (1 outlet)
PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL SERVICE MAY VARY.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Chiropractic uses a natural approach that focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of nerve malfunction due to spinal misalignments (subluxations). Chiropractors will locate and correct spinal misalignments to relieve tension on nerves and to reduce pain. An adjustment is done by re-establishing proper joint motion of the spine, either by hands or instrument.
Chiropractic focuses on the spine and treatments involve adjustments of the spine. The notable feature of this form of therapy is that it never involves surgery, and relies heavily on the Chiropractor’s manual adjustments by hand. It is an effective natural approach to managing back pain, neck pain, osteoarthritis pain and posture correction.
Our spinal cord acts as a communication hub and consists of nerves that transmit messages between the brain, through the spinal column to the rest of our body. For example, how we breathe, talk and process our thoughts are affected by these messages sent through our nervous system.
As the spine is closely linked to our nervous system, any misalignment or subluxation in the spine can affect our health and cause pain. Misalignment of the spine can be a result of poor posture, prolonged use of mobile and electronic devices, long term high heels wear etc.
Chiropractors can help to correct this spinal misalignment or subluxation through effective, painless and quick adjustments. These adjustments seek to minimize any tension on our nerves and treat the root cause of the problem.
Chiropractic treatment is suitable for people suffering from:
- Back and Neck pain
- Sport Injuries
- Frozen Shoulder
1) Improves neck pain
Neck pain is a common problem caused by sitting too much, time at the computer or mobile device usage. Neck adjustments are effective ways of managing neck pain.
2) Aims to reduce reliance on oral painkiller
Chiropractic manages pains through manual adjustments, not oral medication nor surgery.
3) Eases back pain
Studies have shown that Chiropractic adjustments are good non-surgical treatments for managing back pains.
4) Reduction of osteoarthritis symptoms
Some evidence that chiropractic manipulation may help slow down the progression of arthritis by improving the status of cartilage, bone, and the joint capsule.
5) Eases headaches and migranes
Adjusting the spine can be a better solution for treating tension headaches and headaches originating from a problematic neck.
6) Reduces scoliosis symptoms without surgery
Chiropractic can result in a noticeable reduction in side-to-side deformity caused by scoliosis.
7) Improves posture
Helps to correct poor posture, especially if it is due to too much sitting or slouching.
- This voucher can be redeemed from today to 02 Oct 2021 (60 days validity)
- Please present Daily Vanity's redemption code with a valid identification card to enjoy promotion.
- Valid for first-time male and female customers aged 18 years and above, Singaporeans, PRs, EP and SP Holders. Clients below 18 years old must be accompanied by parents/guardian.
- Chiropractic Doctors may request for an X-ray to be done before the treatment, depending on individual conditions. When required, separate charges apply for X-rays with Report of Findings (ROF) ($246.10) or ROF ($64.20) if bringing X-rays and/or MRIs from other facilities for review request.
- Prices stated are inclusive of 7% GST.
- Please quote ‘DailyVanity - Chiropractic’ promotion when making an appointment, subject to availability.
- Not valid with other promotions, privileges, discount cards or promotional vouchers.
- Elements Wellness Group may be contacting you by phone or email in regards to your purchased service(s)/product(s), even after you have registered with the DNC (Do Not Call) Registry.
- Elements Wellness Group reserves the right to amend any of the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- Voucher cancellation is only allowed within the first seven days from purchase date. You may read our FAQ to understand the cancellation process and other matters.
HOW TO REDEEM
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase Your Voucher
Receive a confirmation email from us upon payment. Do not share the voucher code (in the confirmation email) with merchant before appointment.
2. Make An Appointment
Call or email the beauty service at the intended outlet to book your preferred time slot.
3. Present Confirmation Email
No printing is required. Upon arrival for appointment, kindly present the confirmation email to merchant for scanning of QR Code or quote the voucher code.
4. Redemption Is Completed
Enjoy your relaxing session!