30 mins Hinoki Onsen + 90 mins Geisha Organic Facial 2 hrs
Ikeda Spa (1 outlet)
PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL SERVICE MAY VARY.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Hinoki Onsen bath gets its name from the use of hinoki, Japan’s most prized cypress wood once reserved strictly for royalty, and used for building palaces, temples and shrines. This precious wood releases mineral oils with soothing scents, anti-bacterial properties and many other therapeutic benefits.
Hinoki Onsen releases natural Hinoki Oil known as Cypress oil for its therapeutic benefits.
Benefits of Hinoki Onsen:
- Reduce Stress: Warm bath generally aids in unwinding oneself after a stressful day
- Boost Circulation: Blood circulation goes up and your metabolism kicks up
- Nourish Skin: Onsen that uses hinoki wood is perfect for sensitive skin as it is gentle on the skin
- Relieve Pain: Mineral concentration and hot water can make you feel “floatier”, which has positive effects on your joints and muscles
Geisha Organic Facial
The Geisha Organic Facial uses traditional organic Japanese ingredients, such as rice bran, camellia oil, Azuki red beans, and peach moon water. However, the most crucial ingredient is uguisu no fun (powdered nightingale droppings), once a secret known only to kabuki actors and geishas.
Geishas and Kabuki actors have traditionally worn heavy white makeup containing zinc and lead, which contributed to serious skin diseases and irritation. It was discovered that uguisu no fun completely removed this toxic makeup, while conditioning and soothing the skin.
Although geisha makeup is no longer made with these ingredients today, uguisu no fun remains a Japanese beauty secret. At Ikeda Spa this ancient and prized geisha beauty secret is artfully revived in our Geisha Organic Facial™. Uguisu no fun is perfectly safe to use. It is sanitized through exposure to ultraviolet light before being milled to a fine powder. When combined with our unique 300-stroke Japanese meridian massage technique, it removes all traces of dirt and gently exfoliates dead skin cells to leave your skin soft, smooth and bright. You can’t go wrong with this time-tested facial treatment.
Benefits of Geisha Organic Facial:
- Great for sensitive skin
- Reduces water loss from the skin’s epidermis
- Creates a shimmery, iridescent effect, giving skin a lovely glow
- Treats damage caused by UV exposure
Please email [email protected] if you are unable to make an appointment and wish to extend your voucher.
- This voucher can be redeemed from today to 27 Apr 2021 (60 days validity)
- Valid for 1st-time customers of Ikeda Spa or those who have not visited in the past 6 months
- Valid for local residents of Singapore only. Proof of local residency is required for verification
- Promotion is not allowed to be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotion or packages
- Reservations are required and subject to availability recommended to book at least one week in advance
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required, otherwise charges apply
- Ikeda Spa is fully booked on most dates for the month of October, November and December 2020. Please email [email protected] if you are unable to make an appointment and wish to extend your voucher till 28 February 2021.
- Voucher cancellation is only allowed within the first seven days from purchase date. You may read our FAQ to understand the cancellation process and other matters.
HOW TO REDEEM
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase Your Voucher
Receive a confirmation email from us upon payment. Do not share the voucher code (in the confirmation email) with merchant before appointment.
2. Make An Appointment
Call or email the beauty service at the intended outlet to book your preferred time slot.
3. Present Confirmation Email
No printing is required. Upon arrival for appointment, kindly present the confirmation email to merchant for scanning of QR Code or quote the voucher code.
4. Redemption Is Completed
Enjoy your relaxing session!