30 mins Hinoki Onsen + 90 mins Ganbanyoku Detox Massage 2 hrs
Ikeda Spa (1 outlet)
PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL SERVICE MAY VARY.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Hinoki Onsen bath gets its name from the use of hinoki, Japan’s most prized cypress wood once reserved strictly for royalty, and used for building palaces, temples and shrines. This precious wood releases mineral oils with soothing scents, anti-bacterial properties and many other therapeutic benefits.
Hinoki Onsen releases natural Hinoki Oil known as Cypress oil for its therapeutic benefits.
Benefits of Hinoki Onsen:
- Reduce Stress: Warm bath generally aids in unwinding oneself after a stressful day
- Boost Circulation: Blood circulation goes up and your metabolism kicks up
- Nourish Skin: Onsen that uses hinoki wood is perfect for sensitive skin as it is gentle on the skin
- Relieve Pain: Mineral concentration and hot water can make you feel “floatier”, which has positive effects on your joints and muscles
Ganbanyoku Detox Massage
Luxuriate on Hakone volcanic rocks while your therapist loosens knotted muscles with our Ganbanyoku Detox Massage. The treatment is performed on a special heated rock bed, also known as ganbanyoku. Although Ganbanyoku means “stone bathing” in Japanese, it is not technically a bath because there is no water involved. Instead, when heated to 49°C, these Hakone volcanic rocks bathe skin in infrared rays and negative ions to accelerate metabolism, boost the immune system and complexion, and lift spirits.
Benefits of Ganbanyoku Detox Massage:
- Weight Management: 60 minutes of this is equivalent to running 15 km ? you can expect to burn up to 1,500 calories. –
- Mood Lifiting: Female volunteers in a Japanese study reported an anti-depressant effect, post-treatment
- Detox: Only 80-85% of the sweat you lose during this treatment is water. The rest consists of cholesterol, fat-soluble toxins, sulphuric acid, sodium, ammonia and uric acid.
Please email [email protected] if you are unable to make an appointment and wish to extend your voucher.
- This voucher can be redeemed from today to 30 Apr 2021 (60 days validity)
- Valid for 1st-time customers of Ikeda Spa or those who have not visited in the past 6 months
- Valid for local residents of Singapore only. Proof of local residency is required for verification
- Promotion is not allowed to be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotion or packages
- Reservations are required and subject to availability recommended to book at least one week in advance
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required, otherwise charges apply
- Ikeda Spa is fully booked on most dates for the month of October, November and December 2020. Please email [email protected] if you are unable to make an appointment and wish to extend your voucher till 28 February 2021.
- Voucher cancellation is only allowed within the first seven days from purchase date. You may read our FAQ to understand the cancellation process and other matters.
HOW TO REDEEM
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase Your Voucher
Receive a confirmation email from us upon payment. Do not share the voucher code (in the confirmation email) with merchant before appointment.
2. Make An Appointment
Call or email the beauty service at the intended outlet to book your preferred time slot.
3. Present Confirmation Email
No printing is required. Upon arrival for appointment, kindly present the confirmation email to merchant for scanning of QR Code or quote the voucher code.
4. Redemption Is Completed
Enjoy your relaxing session!