30 mins Hinoki Onsen + 90 mins Elemental Aromatherapy Massage 2 hrs
Ikeda Spa (1 outlet)
PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL SERVICE MAY VARY.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Hinoki Onsen bath gets its name from the use of hinoki, Japan’s most prized cypress wood once reserved strictly for royalty, and used for building palaces, temples and shrines. This precious wood releases mineral oils with soothing scents, anti-bacterial properties and many other therapeutic benefits.
Hinoki Onsen releases natural Hinoki Oil known as Cypress oil for its therapeutic benefits.
Benefits of Hinoki Onsen:
- Reduce Stress: Warm bath generally aids in unwinding oneself after a stressful day
- Boost Circulation: Blood circulation goes up and your metabolism kicks up
- Nourish Skin: Onsen that uses hinoki wood is perfect for sensitive skin as it is gentle on the skin
- Relieve Pain: Mineral concentration and hot water can make you feel “floatier”, which has positive effects on your joints and muscles
Elemental Aromatherapy Massage
Firmly rooted in the Five Element theory of traditional Chinese & Japanese medicine, Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, and Water are used to help diagnose conflicting symptoms within your body & mind. The ancient Chinese believed that these five elements, together with the laws of yin and yang, will help the human body to achieve health.
Using only the highest grade, first extraction plant oils, Elemental Aromatherapy draws upon Eastern and Western massage techniques and tailor them to your specific needs. These natural oil infusions are a modern-day interpretation of the ancient theory, and when intentionally applied through bodywork, a powerful and holistic approach to restoring individual balance is achieved.
Benefits of Elemental Aromatherapy Massage:
- Rejuvenating and immuno-boosting
- Stimulates and invigorates the mind
- Balances body and mind
- Aids sleeplessness
- Detoxifies and tonifies
- Soothes and relieves stress
Please email [email protected] if you are unable to make an appointment and wish to extend your voucher.
- This voucher can be redeemed from today to 27 Apr 2021 (60 days validity)
- Valid for 1st-time customers of Ikeda Spa or those who have not visited in the past 6 months
- Valid for local residents of Singapore only. Proof of local residency is required for verification
- Promotion is not allowed to be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotion or packages
- Reservations are required and subject to availability recommended to book at least one week in advance
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required, otherwise charges apply
- Ikeda Spa is fully booked on most dates for the month of October, November and December 2020. Please email [email protected] if you are unable to make an appointment and wish to extend your voucher till 28 February 2021.
- Voucher cancellation is only allowed within the first seven days from purchase date. You may read our FAQ to understand the cancellation process and other matters.
HOW TO REDEEM
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase Your Voucher
Receive a confirmation email from us upon payment. Do not share the voucher code (in the confirmation email) with merchant before appointment.
2. Make An Appointment
Call or email the beauty service at the intended outlet to book your preferred time slot.
3. Present Confirmation Email
No printing is required. Upon arrival for appointment, kindly present the confirmation email to merchant for scanning of QR Code or quote the voucher code.
4. Redemption Is Completed
Enjoy your relaxing session!