30 mins Couple Hinoki Onsen + 90 mins Zen Candle Therapy Massage in a VIP Couple Room 2 hrs
Ikeda Spa (1 outlet)
PICTURES SHOWN ARE FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSE ONLY. ACTUAL SERVICE MAY VARY.
ABOUT THE SERVICE
ABOUT THE SERVICE
Ikeda’s Couple onsen Hinoki Bath uses real hinoki, Japan’s most prized cypress wood, to replicate the natural hot spring water. When used, this precious wood releases mineral oils with soothing scents and anti-bacterial properties to calm, uplift and even alleviate mild respiratory problems. Bring your special one for a spa treat, begin with a nice onsen bath and continue with a massage.
Benefits of Hinoki Onsen:
- Reduce Stress: Warm bath generally aids in unwinding oneself after a stressful day
- Boost Circulation: Blood circulation goes up and your metabolism kicks up
- Nourish Skin: Onsen that uses hinoki wood is perfect for sensitive skin as it is gentle on the skin
- Relieve Pain: Mineral concentration and hot water can make you feel “floatier”, which has positive effects on your joints and muscles
Zen Candle Therapy Massage
The minute your Zen Candle is lit, you healing journey at Ikeda begins. Soft light fills the room, and essential oils slowly awakes your senses. This candle, however, goes beyond mere soothing benefits. As it burns, it slowly liquefies into one of the most nourishing skin salves available.
Instead of mere wax, these breakthrough candles combine rich shea, cocoa butter, jojoba, sweet almond oils and essential oils. Melting at a temperature of 42 degrees, they feel like warm silk on the skin.
Your therapist applies this aromatic and vitamin-enriched elixir in a soporific massage. Combining Eastern-inspired deep tissue massage and soothing Swedish broad strokes, she kneads out muscle knots, soothes dull aches and eases you into deep relaxation.
The Zen Candles are handmade by Ikeda Spa with top-grade skincare ingredients and 100 percent soy wax. They come in three aromatherapy blends: Bamboo Bliss, Sakura Passion and Yuzu Refresh.
Benefits of Zen Candle Therapy Massage:
- Relax muscles
- Improves blood circulation
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Eases body aches
Please email [email protected] if you are unable to make an appointment and wish to extend your voucher.
- This voucher can be redeemed from today to 30 Apr 2021 (60 days validity)
- Valid for 1st-time customers of Ikeda Spa or those who have not visited in the past 6 months
- Valid for local residents of Singapore only. Proof of local residency is required for verification
- Promotion is not allowed to be used in conjunction with other discounts, promotion or packages
- Reservations are required and subject to availability recommended to book at least one week in advance
- A 24-hour cancellation notice is required, otherwise charges apply
- Ikeda Spa is fully booked on most dates for the month of October, November and December 2020. Please email [email protected] if you are unable to make an appointment and wish to extend your voucher till 28 February 2021
- Voucher cancellation is only allowed within the first seven days from purchase date. You may read our FAQ to understand the cancellation process and other matters.
HOW TO REDEEM
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase Your Voucher
Receive a confirmation email from us upon payment. Do not share the voucher code (in the confirmation email) with merchant before appointment.
2. Make An Appointment
Call or email the beauty service at the intended outlet to book your preferred time slot.
3. Present Confirmation Email
No printing is required. Upon arrival for appointment, kindly present the confirmation email to merchant for scanning of QR Code or quote the voucher code.
4. Redemption Is Completed
Enjoy your relaxing session!